Thursday, April 21, 2011

Coachella

Here's the skinny:

Shows that I attended -

Friday

New Pants (a wonderful surprise)
Cold Cave
The Drums (YES!)
YACHT
Sleigh Bells
Cut Copy
Crystal Castles
Nosaj Thing (for a bit)

Saturday

Yelle
Bright Eyes
Shpongle (weirdest thing I've ever witnessed)
The Swell Season
Animal Collective
Arcade Fire (so so so so so so so amazing)

Sunday

Health
The National
Chromeo
The Strokes
Kanye West

Shows that I regret having missed -

Ratatat (but I'll see them in June)
PJ Harvey
Gayngs
The Morning Benders
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti
Tame Impala
Beardyman
Warpaint
Rye Rye
The Tallest Man on Earth
Foals
The Radio Dept
Broken Social Scene
Twin Shadow
Duran Duran

It was impossible to see everything that I wanted to due to schedule conflicts, the need to eat, 100 degree temperatures, fatigue, the desire to stay with my friends, etc.
I'm very very very happy with what I was able to see. Coachella is a beautiful event and I hope to go again and again.

Maybe I'll put up some photos later. My computer keeps crashing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment