Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ghost Clothes

I just had a really surreal moment. I was looking through some old pictures of campouts and trips and stuff and I found a really good one. I was making a really funny face - the kind that wasn't meant to be funny but is. I was laughing to myself about the funny face when I realized that I was (and still am) wearing the exact same outfit in the picture and out of it. The picture was taken about 5 years ago. I can't believe that I still wear what I wore 5 years ago.

As I was wondering if there was a supernatural explanation for this odd moment, I google stumbled upon some very interesting discussions. A man asked about ghosts and their clothing. Ghosts are usually seen wearing clothes. How can ghosts wear clothes? Does fabric have a soul? Are our physical possessions linked somehow to our souls? I find this whole business to be very intriguing.

1 comment:

  1. Don't get my stepdad started on that topic. He has similar musings and goes on and on and on and on and on and on...
    But, yes. Very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete